If you are trying to build a business or lease office space to many tenants, the last thing you want is to have to deal with problems with your HVAC system. Are you searching for a trusted aircon servicing company singapore? We offer a certified Aircon servicing Singapore with skilled technicians with years of experience working in the cheap aircon service singapore. We offer a variety of services including repairs, chemical cleaning and installation. We are confident you will be satisfied when we meet your requirements for air conditioners in Singapore.
A commercial HVAC system can cause disruption to your day-to-day business operations. It is not about creating a safe, comfortable and clean environment for customers, employees, or tenants.
A commercial HVAC system can be costly to repair or replace if it is not maintained regularly.
Aircon of Singapore’s expert team is well-versed with commercial HVAC maintenance. Regular check-ups are essential to ensure that your day at work runs smoothly.
Continue reading to learn more about commercial HVAC maintenance and repairs, from how your HVAC system functions to when to call Aircon of Singapore.
What is a Commercial HVAC system?
Your business’ HVAC system, also known as Heating, Ventilation, and Cooling systems (or HVAC), is what makes it a pleasant place for customers and employees alike. They create the ideal environment for commercial spaces by controlling temperature and humidity, as well as maintaining indoor air quality.
What is a Commercial HVAC System?
Commercial HVAC serves its purpose by maintaining a comfortable indoor temperature and mitigating humidity levels.
This is how commercial HVAC systems work together.
Refrigerants are used to reduce indoor temperatures in air conditioning units. This also removes moisture from the air.
Heating systems can increase indoor temperature by using water, radiator coils, or gas.
Ventilation systems purify air by using filtration systems. The air is circulated with fans.
What are the Different Types Of HVAC Systems?
Depending on the situation, different HVAC systems may work better than others. If you are only heating/cooling/ventilating a small space, you will choose a different type of HVAC system than if your space is larger and more complicated. A 50-seat restaurant’s needs are different from those of a 30-floor hotel.
There are many types of commercial HVAC systems. We’ve listed the main ones below.
This is the most common type of HVAC system for small commercial buildings. Single split systems can be used to control individual rooms’ heating and cooling. This system takes up a lot of space, as each indoor unit must be connected to an outdoor one. You may consider switching to a multi-split system depending on the number of units you require.
Multi Split Systems
Multi-split systems work like single split systems but use inverter technology to allow nine indoor units to be connected to one outdoor unit. This allows for space savings and also reduces energy consumption. Multi-split systems reduce energy consumption by reducing the frequency at which the compressor (parts of an HVAC system’s technology), must be switched on and off throughout a day. Multi split systems, on the other hand, use sensors to detect temperature changes and adjust accordingly. Multi split systems are more expensive and take longer to install.
VRF or VRV Systems
Both acronyms stand for variable refrigerant flow and variable refrigerant volumes. They both refer to the same HVAC system. This type of system is ideal for large mixed-use buildings such as shopping malls or hotels. There are two types of VRF/VRV system:
- Heat Pump: A heat pumps system can heat or cool an area. It is ideal for open-plan buildings.
- Heat Recovery: A heat recuperation system is best when there are smaller rooms in a building. It can heat or cool multiple spaces simultaneously.
What Maintenance is Required for Commercial HVAC Systems?
Depending on whether a technician is inspecting your cooling, heating, or air ventilation system, the type of HVAC maintenance you need will determine what kind of commercial HVAC maintenance is required. Aircon Singapore has qualified technicians who can maintain all parts of your HVAC system.
Air Conditioning Unit Maintenance
If an Aircon technician does routine maintenance on your cooling systems, he/she will:
- Clean the coils, blower parts and condensate drain.
- All electrical components should be inspected.
- As needed, lubricate and adjust your cooling system.
- Verify and adjust the refrigerant levels to prevent inefficient systems and compressor damage.
- A system diagnostic check will ensure that the AC unit’s safe and proper operation is maintained.
- You can prevent loss of conditioned, wasted energy, and uncomfortable working environments by identifying and fixing ductwork leaks.
- Before AC problems cause costly repairs, unexpected damage, or system failures, address them immediately.
- Heating system maintenance
Your Singapore technician will make sure that you are satisfied with your routine inspection and maintenance appointment.
- Inspect all furnace components including burners, heat exchangers, ductwork and blowers.
- For leaks or obstructions, inspect the vent system.
- Make sure the heat exchanger does not corrode.
- To reduce friction, lubricate the motor’s components.
- All electrical connections and wires should be checked.
- Make sure you test the safety features of the unit and ensure that the start-up process works properly.
- Perform a professional cleaning.
Check the Air Quality
Our skilled technicians will perform an indoor air quality check. This is in addition to monitoring your heating and cooling systems. It is vital to ensure the safety and health of your customers and employees by conducting an indoor air quality test. This is the only way to determine if the air in your commercial building has been contaminated by:
- VOCs, or “volatile organic compounds”