I was intrigued by the LTT video that featured drop cams and the Rockville Audio speaker advertised at the end. This sounds amazing. I visited their website to see if it was available for purchase. However, I became suspicious of how much they had made a lifestyle and promoted social media to sell the speaker. I started looking for reviews and other places where it could be purchased. However, I was surprised to find a lot of speakers with the same design, with a different logo, than the Kove. Also, there are videos from last year that have the same 65% discount urls that still work.
KOVE may be a prop-up business that has branded the licensable Rockville Audio device, then pretends to offer a huge discount and a great deal. It’s actually quite affordable and the regular price is the same as the Amazon price.
It’s a bad idea to recommend a product to viewers that hasn’t had any reviews or background checks. This tricking your viewers into believing they’re getting a great deal, when in fact they’re buying the full price. Perhaps there’s something I don’t know about the company that wasn’t communicated to LTT.
This marketing strategy is quite common. It doesn’t surprise me. I found the initial price of $ 200 a little suspicious.
This is not a new concept in retail. You can purchase many things, and maybe even bought them before, that are licensed or rebranded. You can buy anything from TVs and name-brand glasses to food products (for example Rockville Audio, supermarket-brand products).
Sometimes, rebrands of electronics come from a Chinese manufacturer selling a product without any knowledge or support. They partner with other companies that can handle all of this. They associate themselves with another company that can do all this. KOVE asks for its label on the Bluetooth speaker. If the company believes it is a great product they will handle packaging, marketing and support. They also handle returns and exchanges.
Another way is to have the internals of the product done by another company, but the physical appearance of the product is done by another company. This applies to many appliance manufacturers, including blenders, washing machines, TVs, and computer monitors.
Monitors from Dell. Dell purchases panel from various panel manufacturers (usually LG for high-end products). They do the circuitry, calibration, packaging, and so on. It is therefore a partly LG/Dell product. It can’t make panels because Dell doesn’t have the ability to.
Toyota Yaris owners will find a Mazda rebranded engine in their vehicle, but all other parts are Toyota. (There are many such cases in the auto industry).
Opel and Chevrolet have been rebranded as Opel. The only thing that changes is the front grille and company logo. Sometimes, the bumper Rockville Audio design is changed but the rest of the exterior remains the same or very similar.
Sony TV’s. Sony TV’s that are not high-end have only Sharp TVs inside. Even the circuitry.
Kenwood’s hand blender also uses a “off-the-shelf” Chinese motor. Kenwood only makes the physical appearance, packaging, support and so on.
These products are similar to the KOVE story. They travel to China and find a manufacturer of a product, then put their name on it and sell it. Many “as seen in TV” products are regarded as poor products, even though they may be decent at times. Another person could be the inventor of the invention. However, they may not have the channels or the knowledge to sell the product to the public. They make a deal to work with “As seen on TV” companies who can handle everything, including the manufacturing. The inventor gets a small cut, while the rest goes to the company that did the “big work”.
The tool industry is a niche. Sometimes, a company may be owned by another company, but that’s it. Both companies operate independently. Sometimes, one company can make a product and then slap its brand. So, Company X could make product A and sell it under the brand Brand X and Brand Y. The tool may look different but the product is identical. They are sold at 2 different prices due to Brand names being different.
RE Audio enters the Overhead Rockville Audio Monitor Game
RE Audio is a well-known name in the car audio market for their powerful subwoofers and simple, clean amplifiers. Kove Audio has teamed up with RE Audio to create a line of overhead monitors. These monitors are a continuation of RE Audio’s design with quality workmanship and affordable pricing. The addition of an Overhead LCD Monitor makes your holiday season more enjoyable. These amazing distractions will make your road trips more fun and provide audible entertainment.
The RE Audio Kove KV14.1 Overhead LED Monitor is the first to be produced. This 14.1 inch monitor is ideal for many different vehicles. With the screen resolution of 1024×768 and large LCD screen, you can enjoy easy viewing of the image. This resolution can display a lot of pixels on the monitor. This can reduce strain and help with eyestrain. The overhead monitor features a 2-step FM transmitter and an IR transmitter that can transmit audio via headphones or from an FM radio station. You can adjust the angle of the monitor’s view even after it is installed in your vehicle using its rotating swivel screen. The integrated overhead dome lights replicate the factory experience but retain any previous lighting to seamlessly integrate this overhead monitor.
We understand that holidays can be stressful. It’s important to keep your family busy and away from boredom on the open roads. This will help you be more focused and less distracted by in-vehicle distractions. You’ll be able to know what to do when the bickering gets started this year. Simply flip the RE Audio Kove KV14.1 screen down and let the 14.1 inch LCD screen do its job. A happy car on a family Rockville Audio road trip is one that is quiet and relaxed.
- HTS56 5.1 Channel Home Theater System with LED Light Effects. Plug and play system with everything you need right out of the box. 1000-Watts Peak Power. 500-Watts Program Power. 250-Watts Continuous RMS Power. 8” Subwoofer with Built-In Receiver. 1x 3” Center Channel Speaker.
- 2x 3” Full Range Front Channel Speakers. 2x 3” Full Range Rear Channel Speakers. Top Quality MDF Wood Cabinets with Plastic Front Panels. Built-In FM Receiver with Amazing Reception. Built-In Optical input to connect to your Television. Digital Display. Selectable preset equalizer curves.
- You can independently control the volume of each speaker and the subwoofer. Bluetooth v2.1. USB Input (max file size 16Gb). SD Input (max file size 16Gb). 2 ¼” MIC Inputs with Echo function for karaoke. 5 RCA Audio Outputs. 6 RCA DVD Audio Inputs. 2 RCA AUX Inputs.
- Optical input to connect to your TV. FM Antenna Input. Full Function Remote. The Subwoofer unit has 4 LED lighting modes: (blink to the beat, solid on, spectrum EQ analyzer, off) and selectable with 7 colors or multi-color mode.
- Zero distortion can be heard even with volume and bass settings all the way up! The sound on this system is better than anything even that cost twice the price!. Cable Length: Front L/F: 12Ft, Rear L/R: 30Ft, Center: 10Ft. Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20KHz. Certification: CE and RoHS Compliant. Signal to noise ratio: ≥70dB (Maximum output with THD+N < 1%)
- Built in Bluetooth 5.0 chip-set. Built in LED lights (red, blue, purple, and off). LED modes: solid color (selectable color), Pulsating (Blinking in any color you choose).
- 6 Speakers built in. Extremely loud with great sound quality. 24″ Amplified Bluetooth Sound System. Built in LED Lights.
- Built in Class D stereo power amplifier with 200 Watts RMS and 400 Watts Peak. (4) 3.5” mid-bass drivers with ferrite Y35 magnets. (2) 1″ PEI dome tweeters. Marine rated with rugged weatherproof exterior.
- IPx6 waterproofing/weatherproofing. Clean installation (Includes a harness that gets hard wired to the vehicle battery). Includes multi-angle adjustable clamp system fits 1.5”/1.75”/1.85”/2″ bars
Rockville Destroyer 12D2 12″ Competition Car Audio Subwoofer w/USA Voice Coils!
- Rockville DESTROYER 12D2 12″ Dual 2-Ohm Car Subwoofer. Peak Power Handling: 8000 Watts. Program Power Handling: 4000 Watts . CEA Rated RMS Power Handling: 2000 Watts . Voice Coils are made in the USA! 3” 4-Layer Black Aluminum Voice Coils Wound with Alumin
- Triple-Stacked 300 Oz Y35 Magnets. (Y35 is the best grade and they will perform better than most 400 oz magnets). 1-Piece Chrome T-Yoke with Stamped Logo (1 piece t-yokes magnetize better and makes excursion (xmax) better as well as increases the BL rating
- We use the highest grade black glue that handles extremely high temperatures which allows our woofer to handle even more power than they are rated. Cast Aluminum Basket With Black Sanded Finish Makes This Sub Very Efficient And Lighter Weight. Large 8 Gaug
- Our cones are ultra-stiff. They are thicker and stronger than other subs on the market making our subs able to handle more power than the competition. Extra Thick Foam Surround Provides Incredible Sound Quality With Minimal Distortion. Silver Stitching Con
Rockville PPA51 Preamp Pro 1U Pre-Amplifier w/Bluetooth/USB/Computer Interface
- Rockville PPA51 Preamp Pro 1U Rack Pre-Amplifier w/Bluetooth/USB/PC Interface.
- Top of the line professional preamp with low noise and high sound quality. Built in reliable Bluetooth audio playback with long range.
- Built in USB/computer interface allows you to record the master output to your DAW or to play songs from your favorite software on your computer. Built in USB MP3 player. (3) RCA aux inputs.
- (1) RCA Phono Input. (1) XLR and ¼” Combo jack front mic/line input. (2) ¼” Inputs (mono or stereo). (2) XLR outputs (stereo or mono). 1U rack mount size. Built-in 3 band Equalizer (bass, mid, treble). Left / Right balance adjustment. Mono/Stereo selectable. Mute.
- Low cut crossover filter. Headphone output for listening or monitoring. Loudness compensation circuit which at low-to-medium volume boosts the bass and treble response. 100-240V worldwide voltage power adaptor
- 5.1 Channel Surround Stereo Sound : Bobtot speaker has two modes of 5.1/2.1 channel, switch via remote control. Pro surround function provides you with more advanced enjoyment
- 1000 Watts Peak Power : Home theater system speakers can reach up to 1000 watts of power, high volume but with professional sound quality and bass, enjoy movies at home
- Multimedia Support : 5.0 bluetooth speakers can connect various smart devices, which compatible USB/SD/DVD/OPT/COA/AUX, also have FM radio function
- Multiple Application : Speakers has many application scenarios such as Ultra HD 4K TV, game console, home DVD, computer, laptop. It ‘s very suitable for watching movies, watching football games, partying, and e-sports games with friends at home
- Bobtot Speakers : Bobtot home theater system speakers use high-quality materials, and has LED lighting effect and digital display function